Hello. I am Cinnamon, The Giraffe. You can call me, uhhh, Cinnamon

Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm Tired

Hi. Cinnamon~here! Today I almost spent ALL DAY at the Freedom Party! I was the last one there! And there was this guy, who was offering a new house to me! Here she is:







I friended her so I could keep this "deal" that she wanted to make. Here is her deal:

"Hey" Crashing, called to me. "Me?" I asked. "Yeah, you" She Replied. She came over to me. I thought in my head "What the heck does she want with me?? Jeez"
"I have a deal for you." She sat down next to me on the towel. "You, Give me your Rare Mech Angel Helmet, and I'll give you a house, that is for 7,500 gems." I thought to myself. "What Kind of house?" Then I sat up. "What kind of house?" She handed me a picture. This is what it looked like:


I'm like "Wow" in my head. My eyes went like this: 0.0
"SURE I'LL DO IT!" I screamed out of no where. Then she said, I g2g, see you later. So I friended her. I'll tell you what happens soon.
I really like this deal. This is the "house" I had before:









     
                                                     See what I mean


~Cinnamon Giraffey

No comments:

Post a Comment