Hello. I am Cinnamon, The Giraffe. You can call me, uhhh, Cinnamon

Monday, July 9, 2012

Weirdness

Hi. Today was TOTAL WEIRDNESS. I had a Pool "Party" with my Dad D: It was so awkward. He called my mom for video chat on his iPad. She actually sent me Cinnamon (the actual spice) in the mail for me. She is exploring the new lands in Jamaa. She is looking at the on below Appondale. She is in the woods right now. So more about the pool party. It is a KIDDY POOL. How weird is that??? I'm 12. Not 4. Well, I'm going to ask if next time, we can go to the community pool. And look, Cami was spying on us. Yes, The FAMOUS Cami. Bet she's going to tweet this. Dang. Ok I only had time to take one picture, cause Daddy was gettin' a little rough e.e Ok here is is:



Yeah. He was almost STANDING on me! But here is the good news. It was getting so over flown. That, IT POPPED. Thankfully.



~Cinnamon Giraffey

No comments:

Post a Comment